50% Monastrell, 50% Syrah sourced from 30-35-year-old dry-farmed bush and trellised vines cultivated using organic farming.
A dense, flavoursome blend of syrah and monastrell with juicy black-fleshed plum, blackberry, vanilla and Christmas cake flavours. Sweet fruit and soft tannins make this a deliciously accessible wine that's probably at its best right now. Great value... and it's organic!
- Top 10 Reds of 2018 Under $25
– Bob Campbell, Master of Wine
- Buy of the week NZ – The Real Review
- Top Drop 91/100 Bob Campbell, M.W.
- “Great value... and it's organic!”
- 91/100 4.5 Stars Wine Orbit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.